Thursday, 21 April 2011
Both creative personalities was born on April 23rd. More or less everything is clear about SHAKESPEARE, but what is about fashion designer GINTS BUDE?
40 questions in his 40th jubilee.
1. What is your first childhood dream? Is it fulfilled?
Yes, it is fulfilled. My dream was to create and make something new.
2. Do you remember your first teacher? How would you comment on her style?
Sure that I do remember! She was young teacher and she was dressed as a diligent student.
3. When do you think childhood ends?
It ends when you start to worry about big life problems. It is when you are about 13 – 14.
4. Your favorite childhood dream!
5. How do your parents were calling you. Maybe you do remember some lovely nickname?
I didn’t have one.
6. Have you ever hidden your diary from parents in the school time?
7. How did you spend breaks between lessons in school?
Actively. I wanted to add some colors in the school routine.
8. What is your favorite cartoon?
9. Have you ever fought?
Yes. A lot!
10. When was the last time when you did something for the first time?
It was recently. It was related with modern technologies.
11. Do you believe in horoscopes?
I do believe in people characteristics.
12. Describe yourself using just one word.
13. Yours best and worst characteristic!
The best one – optimism, the worst one – laziness
14. If you will get a chance to fulfill one wish, what would it be?
I have very big wish list. It is very hard to choose one!
15. Do you have some phobia?
Fear of extreme and high speed.
16. Do you have some bad habit?
Yes, it’s smoking.
17. If your life is a song, what title would it have?
I like ‘Million roses’ song by Raimonds Pauls very much! Maybe I can get inspiration from this song to think up a title!
18. How would you spend a free evening?
I would just have a walk.
19. If you had a chance to change your name, what would it be?
It would be Valts.
20. If I would say that I have one bad and one good news, what would you like to hear first?
A bad one, because it might contain a problem what is necessary to solve as fast as possible.
21. What you would never wear?
22. What is the craziest thing you did for fashion?
I illegally have got to the backstage Milan Fashion Week!
23. What is your main inspiration?
Definitely that music.
24. When have you created your first fashion garment?
I was about the age of 8 or 9.
25. What is your favorite color?
I can’t choose only one. I like vivid luminescent colors. But I like white in interior.
26. What is the biggest sum of money you can spend on clothes?
Enormously big, because it worth it.
27. Have you ever shopped in second hand shop?
No! I believe that used clothes have an aura of a previous owner.
28. Do you agree with the statement, that money and wealth are different things?
Definitely! Money doesn’t define the wealth!
29. Is there someone who you would like to be similar in professional field?
They are a a number of known people, but they are not only from the fashion business.
30. What is the meaning of the word ‘beautiful’?
Beautiful human is someone who is in harmony with himself and everything around him.
31. New York or Venice?
32. ‘Titanic’ or ‘Rembo’?
33. Zipper or buttons?
34. Fried or boiled?
35. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
36. Vivid or black and white?
37. Mercedes or BMW?
38. Active in the morning or in the evening?
In the evening.
39. Coco Chanel or Vivienne Westwood?
40. To watch the stars or clouds?
Text: IEVA KAMENE and SANITA STEINA
Photographer: JANIS DEINATS www.fotocentrs.lv